Tuesday, July 24, 2012

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard came out with the OPI Spiderman Collection back in May/June.  I just couldn't wait to get my hands on it.  I tried looking in several stores and I was just out of luck.  Until I found Bloom.com...  :)

I just love this polish!!!  The dupe of Chanel Peridot, a color that I swear I have gone on to order 3 or 4 times but just couldn't pull the trigger on a $22 polish, plus tax and shipping.  Ahem, I just checked chanel.com, $26!!!  lol  Way too savvy for that!  I've just been lucky to find similar colors in affordable options.

However, the appeal for a Chanel polish is still there...  :)


Here is OPI Just Spotted the Lizard.  










I can't get enough of this polish!  It's blue, it's green, it's gold! 


And here it is in the sun...









China Glaze is coming out with a similar color as well in August.  So if you missed out on it, you can either wait until August or order from Bloom.com and get some cash back.  Link!

No comments:

Post a Comment