Thursday, October 14, 2010

Apriori Night Repair


One day I had this email in my inbox from an Apriori rep.  I have since lost the email!  But I think I signed up for a free sample.  Well now I constantly get newsletters from Apriori.  In one, I saw that you could trade in an anti-aging skin or eye cream that didn't work for an Apriori product.  Well I have a ton of those hanging around of course, like many of us, so I sent it in along with a check for $15 to cover shipping and handling.  Three weeks later I received the Cellular Age Advantage Night Repair.  I had several choices and decided on a night repair since I have a ton of day lotions!

First of all, love the bottle.  It's a pump.  It does tend to get some air pockets but a light tap fixes that.  It also has a smell that took my over a week to figure out.  The smell is reminiscent of this night serum I used to use from Arbonne.  Citrusy, with a hint of something else.  After a brief look on the Arbonne site, they either changed the packaging or discontinued the line I used for a couple of years.  I loved Arbonne but it just got way too expensive for me.  The products were wonderful, lasted a long time and made my skin look and and feel great but just too dang expensive!

Okay so back to Apriori.  Another pricey line.  But I'm glad that I am able to try the night cream for $15.  It normally retails for $75.  After using it for about 4 weeks now, my skin has a wonderful healthy glow.  I even smooth it on my neck with no reaction what-so-ever.  My neck is super sensitive and prone to allergic breakouts.  Not pretty.  I do not see much difference in fine lines, which I really do not have many, but my complexion looks great.  I tend to get a little red at times, especially in the winter and of course summer if I don't apply spf.  So overall I'm pleased with the results of this product.  Can I afford to re-purchase?  Not sure if I can justify it. 

Here's some info from the website:

TECHNOLOGIES & BENEFITS


• Contains the NutrientReservoir™, which protects and nourishes skin cells by addressing the 4 core influences of aging: Oxidative Stress, Genetics, Hormonal Fluctuation, and Mitochondrial Function.


• Works “3 Layers” Deep! This highly nourishing cream incorporates ingredients to support cell structure and function from the surface to the deepest skin cell layers.


• Ingredients provide concentrated support for skin structure and function. Nutrient rich cream targets the visible signs of aging at night, while the majority of repair and regeneration take place.


• Thicker nighttime formula helps prevent transdermal water loss at night to leave skin feeling and looking supple and hydrated.


• Sulfate, Paraben, and Fragrance Free! Gentle and effective formula perfect for all skin types.

They are also organic which is a huge plus for me!

BEAUTY THROUGH PURE PRODUCT INNOVATION



The two key words in Apriori Beauty's product philosophy are "pure" and "innovation." Every product formulation is pure, meaning it is free of toxic, controversial and unnecessary ingredients, including:


Zero SLS or SLES


Zero parabens


Zero synthetic fragrances or dyes


Zero harsh or toxic chemicals


Zero animal ingredients or testing


Each product is also developed with only organic, performance and natural ingredients that produce results. Every product is also innovative. First of their kind, patent-pending technologies embrace each product line, including natural delivery and natural preservative systems. Each skin care formulation is also Dermatologist-tested and pH correct.


They do have a 30 day supply of the enture Cellular Age Advanatage line for $145.  I'm sure it will last longer than 30 days.  The Night Repair seems super concentrated.

So if my skin goes to crap after finishing this product, I'll be contacting a rep promptly!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lilybeans,

    Great review on Apriori Beauty's product. It happens to be my favorite product. I actually use it day and night. Have you noticed that a tiny bit goes a long way? I enjoyed the post and thanks for sharing the Apriori love on your blog!

    Janette Stoll
    http://www.marketingdirectsales.com

    ReplyDelete