Saturday, October 2, 2010

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick


This is my first Revlon lipstick and certainly not last.  I've mentioned it before, but Rite Aid was having a sale and I came equipped with coupons.  In fact my next few blog posts will probably be about prodcuts from that haul.

So I grabbed Porcelain Pink and it is a gorgeous pink. 


I tend to stay towards the cooler, lighter tones in lipsticks because I am horrible at lipstick application.  I also prefer the sheer varieties so I can choose how much I want to apply. 

The Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick fits those requirements for me.  At least in this lighter shade.  It is definitely buildable for those who like to pile it on.  The formula is moisturizing with no funky smells or tastes which I definitely remember from tubes of past drug store lipsticks. 

I can't wait for another sale so I can pick up some more!  $7.99 is the regular retail price.  Rite Aid was having a sale bringing the price down to $5.99 and I had a $2 off coupon.  $3.99 is a perfect price for my budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment