Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wet N Wild Mega Plump Waterproof Mascara


I wouldn't exactly call it "mega" plump.  It took me about 3 applications to get the desired look but it never clumped up and it held my curl.  Love that!  So for $3.99 you really cannot go wrong with this mascara.  If you like mascara where you only need one layer, then this isn't for you.  If you like a product that is buildable, this will be perfect. 

As much as I love my Covergirl Lash Blast, it does not quite hold my curl like this Wet n Wild product that it half it's price!  With almost all my mascaras I have to re-curl after the mascara is semi-dry.  Not with the Megaplump. 

I'm super impressed with Wet n Wild products.  I'm not a make-up snob either, I just never paid too much attention to the end of the aisle displays.  Now they are where I will head to first.

No comments:

Post a Comment