Monday, October 18, 2010

My new foundation HG!!!


WOW! WOW! WOW!  Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation is AMAZING!!!  I've been looking at it on the shelves for months, I bought a month ago (with coupons on-sale at Rite Aid of course) and finally broke the plastic off and tried it out!!!  I never get the correct shade on the first try but I grabbed Light 1 in Porcelain Ivory.  It comes in 6 light shades, 6 medium shades and 4 dark shades.  That is a pretty good selection.  I'm more like a Light 2 in Classic Ivory but I saw that it had yellow undertones.  Light 1 is slightly pinker which I need. 

The coverage is absolutely amazing.  I would say it's a medium coverage.  It's a very creamy, moussy delight. I barely dipped my brush in the tub and had the most perfect coverage.  It doesn't look cakey or heavy, just flawless.  In fact the first time I tried it out, I didn't use a primer or base or finishing powder and it stayed matte and perfect for hours.  Because the brush worked so well I haven't even tried it with a sponge or my fingers.  Just very lightly dip your foundation brush into the tub and swirl and buff the foundation into your skin.  You will absolutely love it!

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse retails for around $7 

No comments:

Post a Comment