Monday, October 4, 2010

Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker


I'll be quite honest, I do not have a lot of experience with eye markers.  It seems they take a lot of practice, especially with this formula.  It is very "wet" upon application and take a few minutes to dry.  I'm not quite getting a nice straight line with this product but that is certainly user error.  I do like that you can wait a couple minutes and then smudge it out.  I'm having a bit of a time trying to wing it out, it might be a tad runny but if I had my blowdryer handy, that could have done the trick. 

After smudging, I love it.  It gets close to the lash line and looks great. 



I literally got this eye marker for pennies because of the infamous Rite Aid sale and with 2 separate coupons.  I'm glad I picked it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment