Sunday, July 10, 2011

CVS haul

Again, went a little nutz, but it had to be done.  I had ECB's expiring on a stinker sales week compared to this week's.  But alas, I couldn't change the expiration dates.  So this is what I got!

I got the Milani Top coat which I just previously talked about it, Essie brazillant which came with toe separators which I needed, 3 Milani Haute Flash glosses, which were just dumped onto the Milani Nail polish display.  In another CVS I went to, they were all neatly lined up with the lip pencils on their own display.  Weird.  But I got Star Flash, In a Flash and Flashy.  I also bought PF Eyeliner trio for Green Eyes, Maybelline EyeStudio Amethyst Ablazed and Lumene Vitamin C Radiant Day Cream.  This is my 4th one.  Good stuff.

Coupons used:
CVS $10 off $50
ECB $20 (rapid lash purchase)
ECB $10 Beauty Club
$4 PF MC Yes I still find them all over the place. 
CVS $5 off any Lumene Vit. C purchase
$1 MC Maybelline (tear pad)

Subtotal was $65.  After coupons $15.  And I will be getting back $5 in ECBs for the Beauty Club and I got back $1 ECB for Green Bag Tag.

So we are talking $9 for all of the above...  Not bad.  Not my best, but not bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment