Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Urban Decay Fall Collection

So here we go...  What a surprise!!!  And it is now live!  I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay ever since I broke down and spent the money on a Naked Palette.  Best investment ever.  I use it almost everyday, well I did before I packed it up for the move.  I was too afraid the shadows would break in travel bag.  The shadows are like butter, literally, they have a smooth buttery consistancy and super pigmented so a little goes a long way.

For the fall, UD has come out with their 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection...  Temptalia and Jen From Head to Toe both swatched it out for us.  so 15 eyeshadows, limited edition, they are full size, 0.05 oz.  Regular full size 0.05 oz UD eyeshadows are $17.  So we are talking $3.67 per shadow.  I think that's an amazing value for the high quality of UD products.

There is also a newly designed eyelash curler.  They did away with the side bars that I know always pinch and usually manage to suck in a lash or two on my ends.  It is $20.  I decided to wait on this one.  I hope I don't regret it!

UD has also come out with 24/7 liquid liners.  I wish I had picked up the 24/7 anniversary eye pencil set.  And a new Lush and Lash mascara.  In addition some eye brow products and lip pencil products.

Let me know what you pick up from the UD new Fall Collection!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment