Saturday, July 2, 2011

NOTD

I've actually painted my nails 3 times.  I'm at the end of my Seche Vite and it's acting up and ruining my manis.  Well I guess it could be all the digging in the sand and swimming in the ocean?  I digress...

This is Zoya Charla and it is amazing.  I love this color!  Please excuse the lovely hotel parking lot backdrop.  lol


I just painted my nails last night and they were already chipping by the morning.  More so after returning from the beach.  But my Revlon Grape chipped even faster.  I wasn't even able to get a pic!  Huge peeling chips too.  Maybe it's the humidity down here.  I've never had that much of a problem with Seche.  Seche doesn't mix well with Zoya I've noticed though.

While we were driving to the beach, I wanted to stop off at CVS.  I have been looking for some Maybelline eyeshadows since they are BOGO 1/2 off this week but none to be found down here in the NC.  I'm kicking myself for not grabbing them before I left NY.  Oh well. 

But I did run into a Mermaid's Cove display and grabbed the 3 that were left on the display.  Ocean Grotto, Sea Witch, and Sea of Dreams.  I had $8 in ECBs so they were free.  I grabbed a pack of gum for the kiddos as well.  lol


I also ran into the new Milani displays, eyeshadows, nail polishes and HD lip glosses but at full price, I just couldn't do it.  I scanned a lip gloss and it was $9.29.  I know that they are MAC dupes but I want more than one!  So I walked away.  I'm sure I will be back.  I have $30 in ECBs that are expiring next week!

This is Onslow Beach, Camp Lejeune, NC.  It is just amazingly nice living, well soon to be living, so close to the water!  We've been to the beach every day since we arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment