Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Week 12 Results/Weekly Favorites

What I started off with:




My favorites of the week!



This week I tried out a TIGI blush in brilliance.  This was super pigmented.  I learned quickly to dip lightly and tap off the brush before applying.  It is really pretty.  I believe that this was either a Birchbox or Glossybox sample. 



I am really enjoying Urban Decay's b6 spray.  I had a killer complexion concoction this week of the b6 spray on top of cleansed skin, followed by Indie Lee's Lavender Oil and then Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate.  My skin was perfectly prepped for foundation.  I'm out of Lavender oil so this is something I will be picking back up.


If you follow me on Instagram, I showed what the puppy did to my Real Techniques Makeup Sponge, or what is left of it (in the background of the above photo).  I broke out the old Beauty Blender and found that I really miss the Real Technique version.  It blends out my foundation a lot faster and nicer.  I still haven't made it out to Ulta!

The Sonia Kashuk Moroccan Dunes Eye Palette is just gorgeous.  It is glittery so I used a wet brush to apply the shadows and it worked like a charm.  Totally obnoxious for the day time looks I was rocking but I could care less! 

And the L'OREAL Single eyeshadow in Antique Brown is my new favorite eye shadow.  I love it. It's a dark taupe.  Perfect for the crease, all over lid, liner, by itself, eyebrow powder...  I did notice that this formula creases on me.  I tried Urban Decay Primer Potion and Jesse's Girl Eyeshadow Primer but it could have been the eye cream I used?  Buttery soft, nicely pigmented. 





I tried to use the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation again.  It just clings to flakiness, uneven patches, makes my skin look like ick to be honest.  I can't seem to get this to go on my skin nicely.  Maybe I just don't like a matte finish anymore.  I don't want to be shiny, but this does not look flattering on my skin right now.


So those were my favorites for week 12!  What are you loving currently?


No comments:

Post a Comment