Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Week 16: Weekly Skincare/Makeup Box

Week 16 is Spring Break Makeup Edition...

but not the Spring Break that you may be envisioning in your head...  those days are over!

But still, minimal makeup.  This week it's all about BB cream, bronzer and sweep of Maybelline color tattoo across the lid whilst I tackle my to do list and finish up some Spring Cleaning projects around the house!



Foundation:  Sticking with Bourjois Healthy mix in 52 this week lightly on the cheeks for more coverage.

BB Cream:  Pond's Luminous Finish BB cream.  I really like this product.   It doesn't hold up in humidity but since this week the temps have dropped, it is working out very well!

Powder: Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in Naturally Neutral 07-11.  The perfect setting powder.

Bronzer: Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Cream Bronzer in 41 Warm Tan.

Eye:  Maybelline Color Tattoos.  Any shade will do this week but I'm sure I will stick to neutral colors!

Lips: CO Bigelow Rose Salve.  My lips love this stuff.

Skincare:  Same as last week and the previous week.  To recap:

My Garnier cleansing oil has one more use as of last night.  But I cleanse with that first to remove makeup, dirt, oil.  I follow up by cleansing with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.  I may do a honey mask at this point.  I break open a vitamin E capsule and smear that under my eyes to tackle some fine lines.  Leave on 10-15 minutes. Then, with a witch hazel soaked cotton round, I go over my face and neck, maybe my chest.  I let the witch hazel dry.  I spritz my face, neck and chest with Evian facial spray to moisten the skin.  In my hand I start off with a squeeze of avocado oil, maybe a dime size?  To it, I add 2-3 drops Tea Tree Oil and 2 drops Sibu buckthorn seed oil and I press the mix on my face, neck and chest and the remaining on my shoulders.

I'm almost out of Avocado oil but I do have some Jose Maran Argan Oil Light, Rose Hip Oil and Tarte Maracuja Oil in the wait.  Oh I use Maracuja oil around my eyes as well!


Pretty boring week!  :)

But I am also packing for a weekend Easter road trip so I will take you along during that process!

No comments:

Post a Comment