Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Week 14: Weekly Skincare/Makeup Box

Week 14!!!  First week in April!!!  My birthday month!!!  (p.s. Technically this is the 13th week for me but it's really the 14th week of the calendar year so I don't mind skipping that number.)  Go week 14!



Foundation/Makeup:  The other day I walked by my dresser and realized that my zebra travel makeup bag has been sitting there for months.  I move it to dust, but for the most part it has just stayed in the same spot.  I have no idea what is in there at this point so that is what I will be using this week for makeup!

BB Cream:  Still trying to use up the ole Dr. Jart+ Black label.  Still kickin'!

Moisturizer:  I have eclos moisture therapy for night, Origins Plantscription for day.  I'm also still trying to get my glow on with Jergens. 

Primer: Revlon PhotoReady.

SPF: La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50.  

Eye Cream: Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Eye Roller.

Cleanser:  Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil to remove makeup, Konjac sponge and Neutrogena Facial Bar to clean skin.

Exfoliant:  Stridex Maximum.  I have a few pads that I want to use up this week.  I love using these.  I rinse off the Salicylic acid after about 5-10 minutes so my skin doesn't completely dry out.  Good stuff.

Treatment: Beaute Holistique Equitance, Sonoma Naturals Rose Hip Seed Oil, and Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution on some spots on my forehead that just popped up from one day of sun exposure!  I was wearing 50 SPF.

Makeup:  Like I mentioned above, I'm going to use my travel makeup bag and I'm going to include the makeup bag I leave in my purse for touch ups that I barely ever use.   Can't wait to see what is in these 2 bags! 

That's what I have lined up for Week 14!

Next up:  What's in my travel makeup kit!



No comments:

Post a Comment