Saturday, April 26, 2014

Camping Trip!

So this weekend I am participating in a Girl Scout Camporee with my daughter and of course thought I would share with you what I am bringing in the makeup department.  It's not much but we are talking extreme essentials here.


Sorry for the blurry photo.  My electronics are currently crashing/malfunctioning at the moment.  Lovely times!

But for makeup, I obviously do not want to go overboard whilst relaxing in the great outdoors but I don't want to scare off the children when I stumble out of my tent in the morning either.  So I will go overboard anyway...  I packed Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream for coverage.  I also have a tiny sample size of the Supergoop! CC Cream if I run out of BB Cream.  I also brought my 2 favorite concealers du jour, Maybelline Fit Me in Light & Fair.  Oh and Bobbi Brown corrector in Light Bisque.  NYC blushable Crème Stick in 648 Mauvin' Uptown is unfortunately discontinued I believe but is perfect for just a subtle amount of color without looking over done.  I also have a small sample size of YoungBlood Hi-Def Translucent Powder to set everything.  Perfect tiny size.  And my eyelash curler.  I don't leave home without it.  Last but not least Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum and a couple Real Techniques brushes because I apply my makeup with brushes on a camping trip apparently.  :)

For skincare, I am keeping it super basic.  I have a travel size bliss foaming face wash which I just received in the mail in a travel kit from sister for my birthday!  Thanks Liss!  I also have some chapstick moisture hydration lock, NIVEA lotion, Neutrogena Clear Face and Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunscreen (gotta have my sunscreen!), Nuance Smoothing Eye Cream, Clinique all about eyes serum (morning puffy eyes be gone!), witch hazel wipes, sample Bumble and bumble shampoo and conditioner packets, Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate, some cotton buds and rounds and tissues.

And that's it!  I can keep it simple, sort of...

Hope you are having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment