Thursday, April 17, 2014

Week 15 Results

What I started out with was what I ended up with this week!  First time ever!  :)

 

My favorites this week:

Definitely Dr. Jart+.  I love this BB Cream.  Still loving Guerlain L'or and Urban Decay b6 facial spray. And sadly, all 3 are quickly nearing the end!


You can see what blush I concentrated on this week.  mark Just Blushing in Kitten.  I dip my brush in Kitten and the blush below it in the shade Lovespell and mix them.  Kitten has some glitter/shimmer and gives a nice highlight.

Left: mark. Just Blushing Lovespell Right: mark. Just Blushing Kitten
 
 
I don't need a lot of color on my cheeks as they are naturally flushed and as my foundation breaks down during the day, which inevitable, I do not need the extra color!

No comments:

Post a Comment