Thursday, April 10, 2014

Week 14 Results/Weekly Favorites

I already described in detail here about my weird skin reaction last week.  So my favorites definitely were my skin care products that saved my skin and my Covergirl 3-in-1 Outlast Foundation saved the day as well covering up my redness/irritation.

To Recap:


Garnier Nourishing Cleansing Oil: to dissolve makeup, sweat, dirt, SPF
Cetaphil: to gently cleanse the skin
Trader Joe's Organic Raw Honey: to moisturize, calm the skin, unclog pores and provide some antibacterial relief
Witch Hazel: (not pictured, I'm using the Target Brand right now) to tone and balance the pH of my skin, reduce redness and soothe my irritated skin
Evian facial spray:  I like to use this after toning to moisten the skin which facilitates the absorption of the oils I put on my face in the next step
Avocado oil: a pure, non-irritating (to me!) Vitamin E rich oil to mix with buckthorn oil and tea tree oil and to provide much needed moisturization
Tea tree oil: for disinfecting and soothing my irritated skin
sibu buckthorn seed oil:  This is good for eczema, dermatitis, rosacea and other issues, like what I am going through right now!  :)



For makeup I concentrated on only using what had been remained untouched in two makeup bags for months:

Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals palette.  Why I have kept this gem hidden in a never used makeup bag is beyond me.  This tiny palette is a powerhouse. It's not Urban Decay buttery but this is a perfect travel palette and you have everything you need, highlight shade, matte crease colors...

 
 
Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 concealer & highlighter 125 fair.  I love, love, love this concealer.  It blends out nicely and is the perfect consistency.  

I added a couple extras because my skincare took up a lot of my getting ready time...

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils in Rehab and JuJu.  The are swatched in the same order (left to right).


The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils to not budge as soon as the set.  So I will always reach for these when the weather/humidity heats up or for a 2 minute makeup look. 

The Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals Palette layered nicely over Bad to Bronze.  It is by far my favorite Color Tattoo.

What is your favorite Maybelline Color Tattoo?