Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Week 15: Weekly Skincare/Makeup Box

Week 15 is upon us!  April is in full swing (birthday is in 17 days!!!).

This week I wanted to focus on products that have been kicking around for a while, products I want to use up, favorite products, products that I know work well and that I can depend on.  I've shared (extensively) about what my skincare items will be here.  I'm not going to mess around with my skin this week!

So this is what I came up with!






Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix.  The old faithful.  This is in shade 52 Vanilla.  I have more than a few uses but I want to use this up before summer is in full swing.  I've had it for a couple of years (exp 12 months!).

BB Cream: Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB, SPF 25.  This feels quite empty but product keeps appearing.  Since I am nearing the end, I will concentrate on using this one up in the next couple of weeks.

SPF: Still trying to figure that out.

Primer: I like to use L'OREAL Revitalift to smooth out fine lines on the outside of my eyes.  I also have the L'OREAL Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer to give my skin a little glow (as needed).  My skin has still been quite dry lately.  And then I included my complexion perfection duo, Urban Decay b6 spray and Guerlain L'or.  One more...  Clarins Instant Smooth for my t-zone.

Eyes:  For eye cream I have Olay Regenerist regenerating eye lifting serum.  Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Corrector in 230 and 2 shades of Physician Formula Conceal Rx, natural light and fair light.  And what the heck, L'OREAL MagicLumi Highlighter in 860 fair.  I have Tarte Smooth Operator to set all these concealers.

I've been skipping LashEM, I really need to remember that.  AVON lash conditioner and primer and L'OREAL Lash Out Butterfly mascara.  It's almost time to replace Lash Out.  Great Lash clear mascara for my brows which I am trying to focus more...

Primer is Benefit Stay Don't Stray.  I will be using my mark eyeshadows this week which are housed in MAC palettes.  The look so neat and pretty in these palettes.

 
 
 
Cheeks: mark blushes this week!  Also in a MAC palette.  :) and AVON ideal luminous blush in E04 Earthen Rose for a bronzer/contour. Which looks orange in the above photo, but I can assure you, it's not!

 
Face Powder: Tarte provocateur pressed mineral powder in Light 04.  This was a sample from ages ago.  It might be a little dark (not as dark pictured) but we will see how it works out this week for me.
 
So that's everything and it's a lot but I like to have options.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment