Saturday, June 11, 2011

FYI

So I went into CVS today and found out that the sale is only Sunday through Friday now.   The cashier told me that it's new.  I guess it's been a couple of weeks since I did my Saturday shopping.  Which I loved to do because I got both the previous week and future week's sales.  I don't have many shelf clearers in my area so usually I am able to get the deals that I want.  Well usually.  But I guess no more Saturday shopping for me.    I always try for Sunday morning but it's more fun with a shopping buddy :(

Bck to my shopping trip.  I went in for the gold and black Sally Hansen Overcoat crackles because I had a $2 off CVS coupon.  Only gold was left.  Also I grabbed some Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner for Hazel Eyes and Green Eyes.  I never get kits for blue eyes, even though I have blue eyes.  I just don't like wearing blue.  I like purples and greens with my coloring.  Since purchasing the UD Naked Pallette, I'm digging browns. 

But I've been dying to try these PF gel cream liners since I watched Glam Life Guru's Long Wear Shimmering Eyeshadow tutorial.

Coupons I used...

2 $4/1 PF peelies  (I'm still finding them!)
$2 CVS SH crackle coupon from the Magic coupon machine!
$3/$10 cosmetic purchase
$5 ECB Beauty Club
$6 ECB this week's toothbrushes

The cashier only charged me $4.99 for the crackle.  Awesome!  I will get the black at Rite Aid with the $3 facebook coupon.

I was going to get one more item and use the $5 off $20 printable in the Providence Journal.  It expires today but when reading the fine print it says "This ad for Drug Stores & Pharmacies in Providence."  It's not written on the coupon, it is on the webpage itself.   I just felt funny about it.  If it doesn't "feel right" it probably isn't the right thing to do.  (Sounds like my mom, well I am a mom after all!)  I sent it to my sister who lives near Boston.  That's a little closer to RI.  lol

Regardless, my subtotal for the above products was $2.97  I also bought some gum for my daughter since she was coming to the track with me and donated $1 to ALS.

I will also be getting back another $5 ECB for the Beauty Club.

My plan was to use up all my ECBs and not shop at CVS for a while.  I'm trying.  lol  But next week, tomorrow, I need to grab some Garnier Moisture rescue both the gel and the cream which are both on-sale for $4.99 each.  I have some $1 off MCs.  Those are necessities and staples in my skincare routine.  There, I justified it.  Oh boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment