Thursday, June 23, 2011

I need your help!!!

So...  I'm moving.  Like tomorrow.  We are making the trip down to NC Friday morning.  However I am coming back for the movers in a week.  I did my jewelry last night.  I used to sell Silpada and I have a ton of silver jewelry.  I have a soft case for everything and I cleaned and wrapped each drawer with bubble wrap. 

With my make up I will be packing enough for my usual traveling.  But for the rest of it...  I don't want the movers touching my makeup and our things will be left in storage until a house opens up for us could be anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months.  Hopefully no longer than 3 months!!! 

So I don't know where to start.  I'm not a mua so I don't have a traveling make up train case or anything.  Maybe I should get one?  What do you think?  I don't think I have that much but I do have a lot of products, lotions and potions...  Has anyone packed up their entire makeup collection?

Any tips?

2 comments:

  1. If you are like me you probably have a TON of makeup bags... I would just pack them that way. as for bottles and lotions, zip lock bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I have everything in ziplocks except for the makeup I will be using. Those are in small makeup bags.

    Laid out in the baggies it really doesn't look like I have a lot of makeup. lol But it is a lot.

    Well it's all relative based on individual perception, right?!

    ReplyDelete