Friday, June 3, 2011

Rimmel Fix & Perfect

This Foundation Primer is the bomb!!!  It's so light and airy, breathable...



I can use it as a foundation!!!  Yay!  On a perfect skin day...  Does it keep my shine free for hours?  Hell no, not in this heat and humidity but seriously, nothing will.  Does it keep my make-up intact for hours?  Hell no, not in this heat and humidity but in all seriousness, nothing will.  Trust me, believe me, I don't have the oilest skin by far.  But it is pretty dang oily when the thermometer starts to burst.   But this is a lovely primer.  Smooths the skin for a perfect canvas for your foundation. 

Normally I am a huge fan of L'OREAL Studio Secrets Magic Prefecting Base but it has just been too heavy in this heat.  I want to feel nothing on my skin, absolutely nothing.  But with summer comes a heavier sunscreen and I feel like my face is already weighed down with product.  I need something lighter for the summer.

It looks a tad scary coming out of the tube...








Totally psyched that something so perfect was on 75% clearance at CVS.  $1.87!!!  Now I'm on the hunt for more.  I doubt that there are any left in town.  Hopefully they are just changing the packaging or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment