Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This week's shopping...

Walgreens and CVS. 

I had a $5 RR that was expiring so off to Walgreens I went.  Kids toothpaste 99 cents with in-ad coupon, Hawaiian Tropic $9.99 BOGO I had 2 $2 Walgreens coupons from the Summer booklet and 2 $1/1 MCs.  $3.99 for both.  Nice.  The Rembrandt was $7.99 and I had a $3 Walgreens coupon and $2 MC so $2.99.   The Maybelline Lip Plumper XL in Born With It, 105 was on clearance for $4.59 and I had a $1/1 MC.  I have it on right now.  It does what it says, my lips feel huge.  Tati, the Glam Life Guru picked one up in one of her videos she talked about it.  Glad I bought it!
At CVS I saw that the Milani Baked Eye Shadows were $1.75.  All of them had been opened except for this pretty blue so that is all I got.  There is was a teal that I want to look for at another CVS.  And of course I had to get the Soleil.  I had a $1 ECB and a $3 MC so it was free after the $3 ECB for purchase. 

I have $5 in +up rewards that are expiring in the next day or two.  I'm always afraid to look for some reason because I know I will be mad if they are expired.  Weird I know.  I need to look though so I can plan a shopping trip!

1 comment: