Thursday, June 23, 2011

Packing up my collection and NOTD!!!

Well here it is folks...  Certainly not rocket science but the gym bag I used was a total random find.  I thought I lost it during our last move.  I literally have been looking for it for 3 years.  Come to find out, it was stashed in our larger suitcase for storage.  So that eliminated part of the problem I was facing. 

So here's what I did!  Oh and warning, super pic heavy...

I packed my everyday makeup that I will be using most frequently in smaller makeup bags.





 My BB cream, elf bronzer, NYX palette, Merlot night cream, etc...


Oh and a quick NOTD!!!  ZOYA Pandora which I received yesterday!



Just my essential brushes...


 Nice and neat!!!  Won't take up too much room.

Now here is my entire collection which was in 3 Sterlite plastic drawers sets.  One larger one and 2 smaller ones.  I have posted a picture before.

 Here it is...



Here are some closeups of the Ziplock contents...



 Here are my minerals/pigments/loose shadows...


 These are my mineral samples...


I wrapped my Naked Palette in bubble wrap.  I just tossed the box recently.  Weird, because I never throw away boxes.  lol


 And here is everything packed into the infamous duffle that I thought I lost!


I do have a couple hand towels and bubble wrap to cushion the layers.  I used hand towels because I ran out of bubble wrap which I used for packing my jewelry last night.


 Now I just have to remember that nothing can be put on top of the duffle! 

3 comments:

  1. so why are you moving so quickly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I knew we were moving but just didn't know exactly when. My husband is in the military and they give you a "window." We were shooting for the 24th to finish up my daughter's school year. Well we never got confirmation from the transportation office (TMO) and finally was able to get a hold of someone. It's the busiest time of year to move. The movers are now coming between July 6-8 but we need to go down earlier because my husband has to check in by July 1st. We still need to sell our house here and wait for a house on base to open up (we are 4th on the list). STRESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured it was something like that!!! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete