Thursday, June 16, 2011

Total 180...

So today while running some errands, I decided, well the hubby agreed to let me drop by Sally Beauty for a second to see if the CG metal crackles were there (and we dropped by TJ Maxx!).  I'm not sure what time they opened but it was 9:20.

Then I'm looking at the CG crackles and I wasn't finding the metals.  A sales associate was walking up from the back and I asked her when she thought they expected them to be in. 

I get this response complete with attitude, sour face, total classic look, "I don't know what you are talking about.  I'm not sure there is such a thing."   Oh really?  I just laughed and walked out.  It was that crazy!

How do you work at a cosmetic/beauty store and not know the latest products?  I mean, total 180 from yesterday at Sephora.  Yeah, she could have been having a bad morning, but attitude?  Yeah, I won't be shopping at Sally Beauty anymore.  Well I'm moving in a week...  I won't be in there anyway!  lol

So just remember if you are having a bad day, there is no need to take it out on an innocent bystander and if you think that your day is bad, there is absolutely someone else out there having a worse day...

Chin up and smile everyone!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment