Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bronzed Taupe and another test!!!

I had to grab another L'OREAL infallible eyeshadow as they are so addicting!




with flash

natural light



sunlight

natural light





How gorgeous this color??!!  I really packed this shade on and it only last 4 hours before the first crease started to appear.  So I will remember not to pack this on if I need my color to last the entire day!  However, I just blended it back in with my finger and it lasted another couple of hours.

I don't believe I did a post on the brown yet so here are some photos and creasing that occured well into the early am.  13 or 14 hours of wear!  I did this look around 1pm I believe before heading out to do some last minute Christmas shopping.  I used the brown as a base and lower lid liner.  I used my AVON Expert Eyeshadow palette, several brown shades and the matte black layered on top.


 




The 2 photos below were taken at 3 am.  This represents 12+ hours of wear!


  


 


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely awesome color! I love those shiny ones, they are so cute and trendy, although they look best in your skin color; I am a ligth dark skin girl

    ReplyDelete