Thursday, December 1, 2011

Glitz & Glam

This is another Beauty from Revlon. 




This is a perfect glitter polish for me.  Packed glitter in a colored jelly base and this does not disappoint.  2 thin coats.  I was finished with my manicure, start to finish and dry time with 2 Milani Quick Dry coats is 15 minutes. 

Who says they "don't have time" to paint their nails???

One of these days, probably Sunday or Monday when I will have a "ton" of time on my hands, I am going to go through all my holiday shopping.  But I got this polish at CVS.  I bought a gift for my daughter that generated a $10 gift card.  CVS was doing that promo for 2 weeks, they still might be doing it now.  So I bought a Discovery Tent and picked out a CVS giftcard.  With the $10 CVS giftcard I bought 2 Nivea lotions.  Nivea was Buy $10, get $5 in ECB. 

So I grabbed a clearance Nivea Express Hydration lotion for $4 and my fave Nivea Happy Sensation for $7.  I was bummed that I had expired coupons with me though!  But I bought the lotions and got a $5 ECB.  I turned around and bought the Revlon Top Speed for $5.99 and I had a $1 MC.  They had to adjust the ECBs down a couple of cents of the ECB to make sure I paid the 7 cents tax OOP. 

Pretty great deal if you ask me and it wasn't even planned.  Love it when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment