Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rite Aid

I am 200 points away from Silver at Rite Aid.  What is a girl to do?  Buy everything she needs at Rite Aid.  Everything.  So that's what I have been doing.  Will I get there in the next 22 days???  I will empty my coupon binder trying...


I had $20 in +up rewards to spend and a coupon to try the John Frieda color for free (up to $12.99), $1.50 mc for the Gel Perfect, the $3 facebook RA coupon, $1 facebook RA coupon for the trio as well.  The wipes were on sale for $1.99.  I totally think had coupons but didn't bring my binder in.  I'm such a dummy sometimes.

But after coupons and rewards I paid just shy of $6 for the above.  Not bad.

I am very interested to see just how long the Gel Perfect will last.  I will let you know as soon as I paint my nails Revlon Whimsical and it comes off.  I have priorities!


Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment