Sunday, December 18, 2011

L'OREAL 24-Hour Lash Boosting Power System

I spent 1.5 hours between 2 different Rite Aids this afternoon looking for ways to get some more points to reach gold status... Fun times.  lol

The first Rite Aid did not have the products I needed in stock so I quickly headed out to the second and then proceeded to walk up and down every aisle.  I was kid free!  So much easier to shop and think.  What a difference.  :)

I got some pretty boring stuff, Clorox Green cleaners, Pampers baby wipes, Finish dish detergent, Oxyclean, Taster's choice instant coffee sticks etc...

I was trying desperately to stay away from the cosmetics aisle.  I did pretty well until I saw the yellow 75% off stickers! But honestly, it was easy to walk on by.  However, when I spotted the L'OREAL double extend mascara with a yellow 75% off sticker...





I checked it twice to make sure and went digging through my coupon binder in the RA section and found the $5 off RA coupon from facebook.  So regular price $24.95, 75% off price $6.23 (that may include my 10% silver discount) and then after $5 RA facebook coupon, $1.23.  Nice.

I have wanted to try this for a long time now but never found a good enough price in which to try it.  $1.23 is a pretty good price for me!  It hasn't gotten the best reviews but I won't feel bad about pitching it when it turns out a total fail...





No comments:

Post a Comment