Wednesday, February 8, 2012

N.Y.C.

I grabbed NYC Nail Glossies in Molten Metal over the summer at an Ocean State Job Lots in MA.  I wore it over the summer when I got down to NC but I'm not sure I did a post on it.  I decided to layer it over 10 Professional Nail Lacquer in458 Moonlight and I love the results!

Just one coat of each and a layer of Seche!




My nails are getting so long!  Yikes.  That's what happens when your child breaks your glass nail file!  I have another one somewhere...  :)

I finally completed the "construction" of one nail polish rack..  lol   It's made out of foam board.  Easy easy!  I will do a post on that soon but I literally did a YouTube search and dozens came up.  All you need is 2 pieces of foam board, a hot glue gun, x-acto knife and some decorative duct tape and you are good to go.

One holds about 90 polishes depending on the size of the bottle.  I need two.  I had no idea I had so many until I took them out of their tupperware bins.  The shelves are pretty big but I like having all my polish out so I can see what I have and yes I have a ton of polish!

Alright, it's early dismissal Wednesday and I am off to pick up one of the kiddos from school!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! Looks like a dupe for Chanel Grafite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a little lighter. I have Revlon Carbonite. Do you have Chanel?

    ReplyDelete