Sunday, February 12, 2012

TAG: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

This Tag is circulating around YouTube so I thought what the hay!


Here are my 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty...


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?


My most inexpensive beauty item would have to be the Almay or Revlon that I have in my collection.  With coupons and store rewards, I probably paid less than a $1 an item.  Same with some Physicians Formula products that I was able to buy with the infamous $5 coupon last year.


Without coupons/rewads, Wet N Wild is definitely the most inexpensive but probably the best pigmentation.  I had almost every eyeshadow palette including LE but I have been slowly gifting away ones that I never got a chance to try.  No one can use that many eyeshadows!


My most expensive beauty item would have to be the Urban Decay 15 year Anniversary palette.  I think it was $55 and I actually woke up at some crazy hour to be one of the first to order it.  I also have Guerlain - 'Lingerie de Peau' Invisible Skin-Fusion Foundation that I bought off a blogsale for $20.  It retails for $58.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?



Foundations!  Be it BB creams, liquid, powder, mineral, tinted moisturizer, tinted primers, mousse, cream, whipped, you name it, I've tried it.  I want the look of flawless, poreless skin, but hate the way my skin looks when I achieve that.  I end up wiping off everything that I applied because it "looks" like I have too much on half the time!  This past year I have found a few that are my skin just better and I am very happy with them...for now :)


Aside from the perfect foundation, the most elusive item I am trying to get right now is a Lynderella polish.  If you are in the know, you know what is going on and how difficult it is!  Oh and Rock & Republic makeup brushes.  I tried a couple of times on Hautelook to get a full set of brushes and a bunch of eyeshadows but everything was sold out.


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

I try not to eat my beauty products...  lol I would have to say any sugar scrub I use on my lips.  I also whip up a honey, olive oil and sugar scrub/mask for my face that is good as well.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?


I wish I would start neglecting some steps as it is taking me more and more time to get ready!  But probably my hot & velcro rollers.  I'm a wash and go kind of girl.


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?


I would say my eyelash curler.  My eyes are hooded and my lashes are straight. Curling my lashes really changes my appearance (for the better!) makes me look awake and put together.  It's really all I need and maybe a little mascara and concealer...


6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


A genuine smile and probably nice teeth.  :) and shoulders...


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 


I really want to start using Erno Laszlo skin care products.  I use a lot of samples and I want to get away from that and truly find an entire line to use.  I'm not interested in bargain products at the drugstore anymore.    With all the sample boxes I receive, I am seeing that high end products really do make a difference.  Of course there are perfectly good products at the drugstore and there are crap high end products.  It's about finding what works best for your skin...


So what are your 7 deadly sins?  


I now TAG you!

No comments:

Post a Comment