Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vichy

A couple of weeks ago I received (as well as many other Birchbox subscribers) an email from Birchbox asking me if I wanted a sponsored Vichy Birchbox, free of charge and in addition to my monthly Birchbox.

Umm, yes I would thank you very much.

It arrived last evening and was pleasantly surprised with the contents!  Take a look...






I took a quick look and these are super rich creams which I'm learning do work with my skin but in smaller amounts.  Even though I have oily skin, as long as I use minimal amounts of heavy creams/lotions, I do not produce anymore oil, maybe slightly less.

I mist my face prior to applying lotion, using less and allowing it to spread and absorb more easily.  I do want to try the MAC Charged Water for this eventually as it has a lot of antioxidants and other goodies for the skin.

I'm very much looking forward to trying this selection of products and I will have a full review in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment