Thursday, January 6, 2011

CVS ExtraCare Beauty Club

So if you have been living under a rock and haven't got yourself to CVS for the 75% off clearance sale, here's another reason to go.  CVS has announced the ExtraCare Beauty Club.

There are a ton of perks like the following:

10% off Beauty Shoping Pass for enrolling
$5 ECB for every $50 spent
$3 ECB on your birthday

So when I went to CVS the other day, I tore off a form of a tear pad and handed it to the cashier to scan.  Or you can fill out the form on-line.  Just have your Extra Care Card Number at the ready.  So when my receipt printed, at the end was a 10% off shopping pass coupon good towards my next purchase.  

So sweet.  We are already buying a ton of stuff there.  Why not get even more rewards?  Love CVS...

Oh one more thing, if you sign up by today, you'll be automatically entered to win a trip to the People's Choice Awards next year.  I was so confused.  I thought that it was this year and wondering how they were going to pick a winner that fast and fly them out there.  I signed up yesterday.  lol  Duh, next year.

Did you watch the award show last night?  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment