Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Prediction

I think 2011 is going to be the year of nail polish.  I'm absolutely obsessed.  Last year I was obsessed with eyeshadows and found a ton of mineral companies and this year since I have way too many eyeshadows, I'm switching to nail polish! 

I received my 3 free Zoya nail polishes and they are amazing.  I have one coat of Jo which is a fun periwinkle blue.  I need to finish before I show you some pictures.  But I also received Kelly a grey with a hint of purple and Audrina a fuchsia pink.  I also ordered Edyta but apparently it is backordered. 

What a promotional campaign!  Zoya's business is booming!


The colors for the Spring 2011 are just gorgeous.  $36 for the entire collection.  I love that they are formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate and camphor free. 

I'll get my nails straightened out and post some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment