Friday, January 21, 2011

Nicole by OPI Tinsel Tips

I was at Wegmans doing some grocery shopping and I always walk down the cosmetic aisle to see what is going on.  Sure enough, the Revlon polishes were on sale for $2.99 with a $1 off coupon.  But alas, I resisted.  But then I saw the Nicole by OPI Tinsel Tip Trio on clearance for $2.22 and I scooped it up real fast.  I looked at them at Walmart and figured that they would go on sale after Christmas but I never made it to the after Christmas sales.

I also saw the OPI Swiss Mini Collection but that was selling for $12.95.  There was only one left, oddly by itself on a high shelf so maybe no one will see it when it goes on clearance and I will snatch that up as well!


Spark My Mistletoe, Stuck in the Chimney, Kiss Me at Midnight



These are tiny little bottles.  Perfect really because who ever gets through a full bottle of polish?  Hmm?


I'll probably save these for the next holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment