Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Case of the Missing Bombshell

This has been driving me batty for the past week and a half.  I cannot for the life of me find my Orly Bubbly Bombshell.  It's gone.  I swear I had it.  But there are no swatches or mani pictures on my blog that I can find.  It's quite odd.  I bought it off ebay.  There is no record of it.  Very strange and very convincing that it was never purchased.  However, my ebay account was hacked into and 2 transactions were cancelled but that wasn't one of the cancelled purchases.  Or was it?  I remember unwrapping it.  Or do I?  Was this all a figment of my imagination?  Am I just imagining wearing it and almost have buyers regret because it looked similar to DS Extravagance?  Or was that the reason why I never purchased it, thinking that they were too similar to add to my ever growing collection of polishes?

Questions, questions, questions...  One thing is for sure in the case, I need a serious overhaul of my organization.  Make up too.  But it's not like I store polish all over the place.  My collection is in one simple double decker snappy plastic container with a handle.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.  But why and where did this one polish go?

A pink glittery, sparkler could have landed into the hands of my 6 year old daughter.  A jaunt through the toy room is my next move... 

I will keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment