Thursday, June 2, 2011

Funky Fingers!!!

My camera is flaking out on me and skewing with colors.  This is a purple.  Love this color on me.  This is Funky Fingers Chesire.


The outside picture above shows it a little better.  And of course, who can resist a holo topper?
This is Funky Fingers Sand and Stilletos.


So I'm thinking that you have been wondering about what I was going to do with all that tape I picked up at Walgreens a couple of weeks ago.  Oh, you forgot?  lol  "Scotch tape manis" of course!!!

I was playing around and remembered reading about "scotch tape manis" on Chloe's Nails.  I remembered this star burst effect she did and was trying desperately to find it on her site.  Okay, just a little dramatic but it was surprisingly easy.  You just have to cut out little strips of tape.  Smaller scizzors work better and viola!





Not bad for a first timer.  I like my pointer finger the best.  Now I wish I left all my nails alone and just painted my ring finger the holo.  Next time.  I could layer on another coat for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment