Monday, June 13, 2011

Shopping

So I just picked up a couple of things and lots of nail polish.   lol

At CVS I grabbed some Granier for $3.99 a piece (on sale for $4.99 and 2 $1/1 MCs).  I paid for that with the $5 ECB from the Covergirl purchase.  $10 for both Beige Blaze and Tulip.  I spent $13 OOP for all 4. 

Then on to Rite Aid.  As you know I ran into the Adventure Island display and I picked up 3 for $1.79 a piece (10% shopping pass.) 

Coupons I used:
10% off shopping pass
$3 RA facebook crackle
$2 RA Essie
$7.99 +up rewards
$3/$15

OOP $8  The manager was at the register and after handing over everything he says, "Um wow, that bought you down considerably."  lol  Considering the drug store price for 1 Essie is $8.


I'm not sure why I grabbed the pale pink Easy Going.  I think I meant to grab the purple Verbena.  I think that I will go back today and exchange it.  I have the green Open Seas on now.  The more I look at it, the more I like it. 

I'll save the darker pink Star Fish for Wednesday so look for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment