Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What a day!

What a day this is turning out to be...  The $6.66 tab at CVS took a couple of days...

 First my BB takes a dive into my coffee.  It's done.  Called Verizon and apparently I don't have insurance on my phone.  It definitely was left off by mistake during a contract signing.  Should have paid attention!  There is insurance on my husband's phone however.  Weird.

But the sun is shining!  So here's my nails of the day!!!  I just slapped on Fractured Foil Crackle.


I don't have any other brand in the crackle, shatter, or textured lines but I really like the way Sally Hansen "cracks."  I've seen straight lines down the entire nail or barely any cracks at all or really small hairline fractures in other swatches. 

SH cracks in sich a way that looks good and you can see the polish underneath.  Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment