Saturday, June 11, 2011

This week's sales!!!

Just a few highlights that I will definitely be shopping for...

CVS

They are still doing the Spend $30 get $10 gas card on select products.
Garnier Moisure Rescue cleansers and moisturizers are on sale for $4.99.  Nice.
CG NatureLuxe are $7 each and the Smokey shadow blasts are $8.  I read a review on Beige Blast on Nouveau Cheap.  It looks very promising!  Spend $15 get $5 off.  Use $5/2 CG MC.  $2.50 a piece.  Nice.
Maybelline is spend $15 get $5.  With a $3 of $10 cosmetic coupon and some MCs would make a pretty sweet deal.

Rite Aid
I have $7.99 in +up rewards and $3 off $15 survey coupon.

I'm going in for a black crackle though I'm not remembering seeing a display.  Hmm...
Maybelline is spend $10 get $3.  I keep looking at the FitMe but I think I'm going to take a break from drugstore foundations.  I've bought and returned 2 NatureLuxe and Rimmels in the past 2 weeks.  I'm happy with my BB cream right now.  Plus with the heat and humidity, I'm back to seeing out minerals.
Sally Hansen tools are BOGO 50% off and buy $10 get $3.  There are $2 MCs out there.  I only have a $1 and a $2 because my other $2 MC say only redeemable at Walmart and Walgreens. 

They are doing spend $50 in select skincare products, get $15 +up rewards.  So if you need some curel, jergens, aveeno, garnier etc...  This is your time to buy.  I tried to make it work last week but alas, I passed...



Walgreens
$1 RR going in to this week's sales.  I would have had a lot more if either one of my Walgreens had the Applied Nutrition Super Critical Fish oil.  Oh well.

Lysol toilet bowl cleaner in ad coupon BOGO for $2.99.  Love this stuff.  And I'm out as of yesterday.
This must be a Maybelline week at the drugstores... 40% off
Colgate toothbrushes $2.99 with $2 RR  There are $1 off 2 MCs around and $1/1 from I think All You mag that I will be using.  Free baby.
Neutragena is 25% off and get $10 RR with $30 purchase.  The Ultra Sheer is the only sunblock I can use on my face and apparently the only sunscreen my son can use that doesn't break him out.  Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment