Friday, January 3, 2014

CVS!

Quick little trip to CVS before Christmas to use up some coupons!

Did anyone else receive an email from CVS offering 40% off coupon exclusive to CVS brands?  When this coupon was used, you were entered into the "CVS Brand Club."  That's not what it is called but for every $30 you spend on CVS brands, you will receive $5 in ECB.  This includes Nuance by Salma Hayek which is a line of products that I really like.

Here's what I grabbed!


So I used the 40% off coupon for Nuance and a CVS 5 blade razor, I also had a $3 CVS coupon for the razor.  CVS also emailed me a $4 off $20 purchase and I had a $5 off 2 Almay product MC.



Saved a lot, but a lot to spend out of pocket!  Fortunately I received 3 ECB offers totaling $13.  Almost broke even!



 
Not my best but I'm excited to try the Nuance AM/PM Anti-Aging Super Lotion.  It claims that it is a "lightweight, oil-free formula effectively moisturizes and helps protect with a matte finish."

My skin is super dry right now.  I'm actually glad that I have annoying oily skin most of the time after dealing with dry skin for the last few days.  I even put on a thick layer of Embryolisse this morning.  The weather has been cold and dry down here in NC (30's).  I know that is nothing compared to what you Northerner's are dealing with right now.  Trust me, I grew up in Massachusetts.  I miss the snow too!

I'm assuming that my skin will return to it's oily self as soon as soon as the humidity returns so I will see how well the new Nuance works.

Have you tried Nuance skincare? 

No comments:

Post a Comment