Saturday, January 4, 2014

Last CVS Trip for 2013!

This was a magical CVS...  One where the shelves were stocked of all the products that I wanted to buy!  We were dropping off a family member a couple hours away and never one to pass up an opportunity to check out a new CVS... I stopped by.

CVS clearance was going on full strong, every item was in full stock.  It was nice to see the L'OREAL Infalliables at 50%, the Milani baked blush in Mauve and the Revlon DNA concealer.

Not pictured is Milani Baked Blush in Mauve 50% off.
 
Infalliables in Garnet and Sultry Smoke ($4.15), Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Bordeaux ($1.99) and Revlon DNA in 01 light ($2.75).

You can see the breakdown on my receipt below but I had coupons for the following items:

$5 off $25 CVS purchase
3 $5 ECB
$3 ECB
$1.50 CVS coupon on 2 hand or body lotions
2 $2 Eucerin MC left by a very nice coupon fairy at my local CVS that I saved.  Thank you!
2 $2 Dove hair purchase
50 cent Dawn dish detergent
25 cent Dawn dish detergent
$2 Revlon lip product MC


 
If they had more socks on the shelf, I definitely would have picked more up at 99 cents! 

Alright, one more CVS trip this weekend.  I have another $5 off $25 purchase, $5 Beauty Club ECB, $5 "CVS Brand Club" (Spend $30 on exclusive brands only at CVS, get $5 in ECBs), and $6 Winter spending ECB (earned double). 

Everything was reset January 1st.  Starting fresh!


1 comment:

  1. That's an even more amazing bargain haul! Wow!

    ReplyDelete