Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 2 Box: Weekly Skincare/Makeup Box

Round 2!

Here is my Week 2 skincare/makeup box:


 

Foundation:  Bourjois Healthy Mix in 52.  This might be too dark.  We'll see!  I'm hopeful that I can finish this foundation by the end of the year.  I'm not sure if I have ever finished a foundation before it went bad/expired/separated.  I finished my Rachel K CC cream at the end of last year which was pretty exciting.  They have a new formulation that I want to try but I want to finish up my Dr. Jart BB cream first oh and then my Skin79, and then Pond's Luminous and then Garnier...  It's endless!  :)


Primer: For eyes, Jesse's Girl and for face, Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
Moisturizer: Weleda Iris Hydrating Day Cream and Josie Maran Argan Oil
Exfoliant: Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel

Eye Cream, SPF: Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream and Clarins UV Plus Multi-perfection SPF40


BB/CC/DD Cream: I'm not sure what this is...  It comes in multiple shades, called a tone corrector so I'm going with a CC cream. 

Another treatment: Nip+Fab  Viper Venom Wrinkle Fix with wrinkle blur technology.  Sounds promising!



 

Cleanser, Mask, Moisturizer:  I'm excited about trying this Eslor packet.  I really like using a skincare regimen from the same brand.  I feel like their ingredients coincide with each other/work together and there is no competition among the ingredients.  I worry that some of the products I use in conjunction cancel each other out when you are layering serum, moisturizer, SPF, primer.  So complicated...

This week I will have a cleanser, scrub, mask and cream from the same range.  Nice and tidy.

 
Makeup Category: Wet N Wild Comfort Zone.  Cult Classic.  It has seen better days and side note, this palette is not suitable in a Alex drawer that is opened frequently.  It jostles about and the soft shadows just crumble unfortunately.  No tears here though, I have a back up.  ;)  I haven't used this in forever.
 


I had a couple things from last week that are worthy of using up so I will add them to this week's box as well!

Any new products that you are trying out this week?  Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment