Monday, November 7, 2011

And the challenge continues!!!





Look at all those eyeballs!  lol  Here is a funny story.  Well I found it funny.  I used to waitress, for years I did and still did even when I had a "real" 9-5 job.  What can I say?  I liked the extra money and I was living in the DC Metro area at the time and was living it up!

So one night towards the end of my shift this gentleman was walking towards me and stops and says, well shouted really, "You have those Britney Spears' eyeballs."  I wasn't sure where he was going with the convo, if it was a compliment, insult etc.  Then he proceeds with, "No really you do!" and continues on his journey back to his table.  I'm not so sure, maybe because they are a little wide set.


For the look I used 3 samples from Meow Cosmetics Ideal Eyes Collection which I will need all full sizes of because they are so beautiful.  In fact, I "need" the entire Meow Cosmetics line.  All shadows, everything... 

I used Ideal Eyes in Fat Cat foiled on the lid and slightly into my crease.  I used Ideal Eyes Lioness to blend out Fat Cat in the crease and WnW Brulee to blend out Lioness and then up into the brow.  I lined my upper and lower lids with Ideal Eyes Dusk.  2 coats of Rimmel Lash Accelerator and I was out the door to drop the kids off at school. 

Swatches from top to bottom:

All Meow Cosmetics samples
Ideal Eyes Lioness
Ideal Eyes Fat Cat
Ideal Eyes Dusk


There are endless possible combinations with these 3 colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment