Thursday, November 10, 2011

ZOYA ZOYA ZOYA

I just love ZOYA.  Great polishes, great company.  They are always offering their customers freebies and discounts and it is really lovely.  Yeah they want to promote and sell their product, but they are also helping the consumer out so much during these tough economic times!

Their latest promotion was Pick 2 for free, just pay shipping.  So I of course grabbed the 3 that I was really lemming for.Neeka, Jem and Yara from the Smoke and Mirrors Collection.  Sure I love the entire collection, but these 3 were my absolute top faves.


Here is Neeka.  Love, love, love!  It's a smokey slate, purple beauty with tiny glitter flecks of pink/purple and gold...






Happy day to you all!

1 comment:

  1. the other great thing about Zoya is they don't do limited editions with the whole oh you didn't get it and not it's gone.

    ReplyDelete