Sunday, November 6, 2011

EOTD

Today I have the most gorgeous color on my eyes!  Meow Cosmetics Melpomene from the Sunless Sea collection.  It is such an amazing color!





Swatches top to bottom:

Meow Cosmetics Melpomene
About Face Pixie Paradise


These colors are difficult for my camera to truly capture.  Melpomene looks pretty accurate but Pixie dust in the container looks more lilac, light purple.



I foiled Melpomene and swept it across the lid and blended it up past my crease.  I used it to line my lower lash line as well.  I took Pixie Paradise in the inner corner and the inner 1/3 of my lower lash line.  PF black liner went along my top lashes and lower waterline.  I then foiled Melpomene again and put it over the black liner on my upper lash line.  I used 2 coats of Rimmel Lash Accelerator to finish the look!


Hope you are all having a beautiful Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment