Monday, November 7, 2011

NOTD

This is Kendall on the Katwalk from the new and probably sold out everywhere by now Kardashian Kolor Kollection.  The display was completely empty in my Walmart save for 5 bottles.  I grabbed only the one...

This polish is easily a new fave...instant new fave.  I painted my nails last night during a study break and just took pictures in the morning sunrise.  I just love NC. So much sun!





I love glitters in a jelly base and this one did not disappoint.  2 coats.  I did have to put 2 layers of Seche Vite to smooth it out but that is just how I prefer my manis.  Smooth and shiny! 

It is just a stunner.  Teal, green, purple and blue glitter in a bluish green jelly base.  Perfection.  I will be looking at my nails all day for sure as I did last night.

Hope you all have a beautiful day! 

1 comment: