Saturday, December 7, 2013

CVS Clearance Goodies!

It's that time of year again!  Get your coupons ready and head on over to CVS to snag some deals!

My CVS didn't have the clearance stickers on the products yet so I had to do a little scanning and I had Nouveau Cheap's post up on my phone.  G has everything listed and readers have sent her pictures of the products on the shelves!  So head on over there for the latest sale information.

Here is what I scored:






Guess how much I paid?

Well, walking into the store I had ECB's from Black Friday, $4 off $20 store purchase, and various Revlon and L'Oreal coupons.  I scanned my card and a $10 Beauty Club ECB printed.  Was not expecting that.  Thanks CVS Beauty Club! 

L'Oreal nail color in 550 After Hours.  It looks slightly blurple in the bottle but it is a super dark blue.  I also grabbed the 1 stop base.  My CVS has them priced at $3.25 each and I had $1 off coupons for both.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Darling and Precious were priced at 2.49 each.  I had a $2 off Revlon lip product MC.

Precious and Darling
 
Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in Naturally Neutral rang up at $1.99!  This is a gorgeous setting powder.  It comes in a few colors, I already have Translucent Extra Coverage.  It does have a "grandma" smell to it.  In fact my mom was shocked that I had a tub.  My grandmother apparently used it.  You can buy unscented versions which I have seen at Kmart and retro cardboard packaging!

But if you can get over the fact that it has talc and parabens in it, it really is a nice setting powder.



Physician's Formula Concealer Twins is on clearance for $2.32.  It's always good to have a green based concealer for those blemishes ladies! 

Also Milani lip products are $2.99 this week.  Such a steal.  I have 3 CVS stores near me. This one, the far one, is the only one that carries Milani lip products.  I grabbed Best Red, Sangria, and Dulce Carmelo.  I really wanted Nude Crème and Plumrose but each had 2 in the slots and all 4 had been opened despite the safety seal. 

 


I also bought a space shuttle toy for my very happy 3 year old who shopped with me.  With all the coupons and ECBs I paid 96 cents.  100% savings!  lol

 

"And that is how you shop with coupons.  Wow, " the cashier said. 

Yes ma'am.

Have you been to CVS for the clearance yet?  Even though they may not be marked yet, scan your items to see!  And check out Nouveau Cheap for the latest master list of items.

The other drugstores will be having their clearance as well so let me know what you find!

Happy Clearance Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. There's not a single CVS in my state, which makes me so sad. I have to buy my Milani when I go on vacation. Speaking of which, I wore Milani's Sangria today, and got a ton of compliments on it. Picking up that one was a wise choice on your part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it's a blessing in disguise! lol These are my first Milani lipsticks and I have to say, they are lovely. Sangria is totally wearable even for me and they smell amazing! Like a Jolly Rancher! What little lipstick I do have, they are a few years old so these are a nice update!

    ReplyDelete