Friday, March 21, 2014

Week 10 Results!

The products that I started out with:


The products that I ended out the week with:


Foundation:  I love the finish on the Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Makeup.  It's very smoothing, flawless looking but very natural.  The coverage is nice too.  It is a very thick foundation but does not feel heavy on the skin.  The formula is better suited for a pump as it is a bit difficult to shake out of the bottle.  A q-tip is definitely a necessity when dispensing this product.  The color is just a bit too dark right now.  I picked it out when I started the Bzz Agent Campaign because I need to find a color with some yellow in it.  But I'm positive that this will be perfect in the summer.  As far as long wearing, right now while I have my normal skin going on, this does last.  Time will tell in the summer humidity!

I also mixed Revlon PhotoReady SkinLights with Bourjois Healthy mix a couple of days this week. Loved the combo!  Because my eyes looked just a smidge more tired than usual, Skin79 BB cream under the eyes was a necessity this week.  It just brightens everything up for me. 

Moisturizer:  I tried to get my glow on this week with Jergens Natural Glow Face in Fair to Medium.  I use this mostly on my neck to even the color difference between my face and chest.  I also used Beaute Holistique Equitance on my face and chest.  I think that this is doing a good job evening out my complexion.  I used the Sonoma Naturals Rose Hip Seed Oil Serum at night.  I also used some Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate.  I have been savoring this one.  It's light, smells lux and I want a full size as soon as I use up everything else!

Primer:  When I remembered, I slapped on some Rimmel Stay Matte Primer but I don't think I used it very often.  This step will be more important when the humidity kicks in.  I made a conscience effort to use Guerlain L'Or.  One day.

Eye Cream: I'm really liking Nuance by Salma Hayek Smoothing Anti-Aging Eye Cream.  It absorbs nicely and feels great. 

Makeup:  I can't tell if I like Revlon PhotoReady Bronzed and Chic.  NYC Smooth Skin in Sunny is effortless for me.  I can't really see the Bronzed and Chic on the cheeks. I wonder if I have to scrape off the top layer and really dig into it.  Hmm... Wet n Wild Walking the Red Carpet is not the best WnW palette I have tried.  I mostly used the left side and used the right side definer as a crease color and sometimes a liner.  It was a bit chalky.  Not the same formula as the usual WnW palettes unfortunately.  I thought it needed a Maybelline Color Tattoo for layering so I grabbed Nude Pink.  It did help somewhat.

I ordered some samples of Sobe Botanicals Mineral Foundation a while ago and finally got around to trying out.  I grabbed Fairly Light in warm and neutral and Light in Warm.  Fairly Light in Warm is really nice.  This might be my go to summer powder... Still loving Tarte Smooth Operator under the eyes to set my concealer which I had to use a ton of this week.  Tarte EmphasEYES Inner rim brightener was needed this week as well.  It's almost too bright but it helps significantly.

Okay, finally caught up.  My husband was giving me the side eye with all the pink Glossyboxes over flowing with products on my dresser.  Neatly lined up of course.  ;)  I can finally put everything away and pull products for week 12!    As you can see with my recent sample post here, I really don't have much left (for me).  The next few weeks I will be concentrating on using up some full-size products that have been neglected. 

Wow this week is going by extremely fast!  How did your week go?

No comments:

Post a Comment