Monday, March 10, 2014

Week 10: Weekly Skincare/Makeup Box



Foundation:  This week, I am using Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear makeup in Nude from my Bzz Agent kit.  So far I have really liked it.  Nude is a bit pink, but it works.

BBCream:  Pond's Luminous BB+.  This stuff is fab.  I love the natural color and even the smell.  It does have a fragrance.  It also has nice coverage.  I can wear this on its own, slap,it on quickly and run out the door without worrying what it looks like.  It only lasts a couple of hours on me max though when the humidity is in full effect.  Right now it lasts 5-6 hours.

Moisturizer:  I need to start working on some summer color...  It was nearly 80 today!  I've been using Jergans Natural Glow face daily moisturizer for my neck and chest currently so everything is the same color.  My neck tends to be sheer white with yellow undertones and my face a darker pink.  This helps to even everything out.

I also included Equitance which I got as a free Facebook sample.  I have been using this as a light moisturizer.  It is a brightening serum and my skin really seems to like it.  It has a familiar scent.  So technically it's a treatment, but I like it as a light moisturizer.

Sonoma Naturals Rose Hip Seed Oil Serum I included as a back up for extra moisture if I need it this week.  This smells amazing.

SPF: Clarins Day Screen SPF 40.  There isn't much more left in this so I will finish it up this week!

Primer: Rimmel Stay Matte for my face and Benefit Stay Don't Stray for my eyes.  I also included a sample Guerlain l'or Radiance Concentrate.

Eye Cream:  Estée finally kicked it so I picked up Nuance by Salma Hayek Smoothing Anti-aging Eye Cream.  It absorbs very nicely.  I really like it so far.

Treatment:  Another Bzz Agent kit item I just received, Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid with Salicylic Acid.  This could not have come at a better time as I have been dealing with unfaltering congestion issues on my chin area.  I'm really excited to try this out.

Cleanser: The Garnier cleansing oil and Neutrogena Facial Bar seem to be working combination for me for the last couple of weeks so I will continue.

Exfoliator: Garnier Clean+ Balancing Daily Exfoliator doesn't have a ton of grit but works well with a Clarisonic.

Makeup: I haven't used my Revlon Matte in Rose Rapture in a while or my Revlon PhotoReady Bronzer for that matter!  Continuing on with Revlon, I've only used the PhotoReady SkinLights in 100 Bare Light a couple of times.  I expected more of a heavy shimmer, but pleasantly surprised it is pretty subtle.  I also grabbed a Tarte Provocateur pressed mineral powder in light 04 for my powder and Tarte Smooth Operator finishing powder for setting my under eye concealer.  I recently found Wet N Wild Walking the Red Carpet palette at Walgreens.  I had been looking for this and the new Maybelline Color Tattoos before my self-imposed no spend March.  No color tattoos in sight!  :(

Other items I included this week are Rapid Lash and for body moisturizer Suave Advanced Therapy.  This has a nice clean scent.  This was a PINCHMe sample.




Current Bzz Agent campaigns... Paula's Choice and Neutrogena!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment