Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 12: Weekly Skincare/Makeup Box

The last full week of March...  Where does the time go?

I had a tough time choosing products this week!  My skin is acting funny and I don't know what it needs.  I wore 70 SPF on Saturday while we were at my husband's work function and I still burned slightly.  My eyelids a bit puffy and sensitive.  Not happy! 

The sunscreen was leftover from last year so off to CVS I will go to buy a fresh supply.  Neutrogena is Buy $30, get $10 in ECB this week.  I have a couple $3/2 coupons for Neutrogena products and $13 in ECB.  Though technically on a "no-buy," sunscreen is an exception!




Foundation:  I'm going to give Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse in 100 Ivory.  I did already put this on earlier today and I washed it off immediately.  My skin is super parched and the temp did a little drop-a-roo into the 30's and 40's.  I'm going to see if I can do a little mixing and make it work.

BB Cream:  My Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox is like the black hole of BB cream.  I don't know where it is coming from.  The bottle feels so empty. 

Primer:  Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold Makeup Base and Rimmel Stay Matte Primer.

Moisturizer: Jergens Natural Glow a couple times this week for some color, Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrate for my dehydration, as well as my trusty Indie Lee The Moisturizing oil in Lavender at night.

SPF: La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid SPF 50.

Eye Cream:  Puffiness ensues so Clinique all about eyes serum is essential this week.  I also grabbed baseq Cucumber Tea Soothing Eye gel and my new favorite Nuance by Salma Hayek Smoothing Anti-Aging Eye Cream.

Serum and/or treatment:  Sea Buckthorn seed oil for some lingering blemishes and Paula's Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid (#GotitFree Bzz Agent Campaign).  Also Urban Decay b6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion spray which I use just after toning, before moisturizing.

Cleanser: Neutrogena Facial Bar currently on a dish at the bathroom sink!

Mask: Trader Joe's Organic Raw Honey and Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Sleeping Facial. Bringing the moisture baby!

Exfoliant: glo therapeutics Refresh Facial Polish with Jojoba Beads, Borage Oil, Acai Oil.

Makeup: The gorgeous Sonia Kashuk Moroccan Dunse Eye Palette that I got on clearance last year.  Yay!  Which I haven't touched of course...  Since these 4 shades look very shiny/metallic, I included a couple of mattes; WnW single eyeshadow in 251A Brulee and L'OREAL Wear Infinite in 826 Antique Brown which is more of a satin.  I also included my smaller travel size Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder.

So that's my line up for week #12!

What are you trying out this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment