Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Week 11: Weekly Skincare/Makeup Box

Week 11!!! 
 
And Happy St. Patrick's Day! 
 
 
 


This is what I have picked out for this week's weekly skincare/makeup box.  I couldn't decide on an eye palette so we will see what I come up with at the end of the week!


Foundation: Decided to use Revlon ColorStay Whipped which I haven't used in forever.  I love this foundation.  I have it in 3 shades.  150 Buff and 200 Sand Beige work the best for me.  This foundation is very skin-like but can build up fast if you don't sheer it out.  I prefer the beauty blender with this foundation, well with mostly every foundation and BB cream for that matter!


CC Cream:  I have been saving this Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream sample for a while now because I think I'm going to love this CC cream and will want to buy it.  But since I already have 2 other CC creams in rotation, I need to wait!

SPF:  I have about 2 drops of Clarins SPF 40.  Need to finish this off.  It literally (I love using this word!) has rained every day for the last week it seems.  Actually, I think it was sunny on Saturday.  I save this for the days I know I will be outside in the sun.  It's currently rainy and 37 degrees.  Brr!!!

Primers:  Lancôme La Base Pro, Algenist with Alguronic Acid, Smashbox Photo Finish and L'OREAL Magic Lumi for mixing with ColorStay.


Treatments:  I have L'OREAL Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate, Kiehl's Cleary Collective Dark Spot Treatment, Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid (Bzz Agent Campaign), Hydroatone Instant Effect 90 Second Anti-Wrinkle Results.  Also Paula's Choice C15 Super Booster which I have a couple drops left.  I dropped this liquid gold in my sink last week, losing most of it.  Bummer.


Eyes: Benefit Stay Don't Stray for eyeshadow/concealer primer, Shea Terra Argan & Green Coffee Around-Eye Beauty Serum for night and Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye gel for day.  I'm trying a new Lash Conditioner and Primer by AVON and I also included LashEm which I always forget to use.  :)  I think this will be the last week for Buxom.  It's really drying out.  Still like it for my bottom lashes though!

Moisturizer:  Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil, Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil Squalane Oil and Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil.

Makeup:  Ahh!!!  I didn't pick anything out yet.  We will see what I come up with!  I'm thinking a little something from Flower by Drew Barrymore is in order this week to bring out the sun...  :)

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment