Thursday, January 19, 2012

EOTD & NOTD!

Well the eyes are from today and the nails are from yesterday.  I filed down my nails and they are ready for a new color! 

This is Orly Sweet Peacock that I received from my Secret Sanata Amanda from Mad Manis.  It is a really cool polish.  It basically only needs one coat.  Such a solid formula, no streaks/brush marks.  Wow!






I decided to layer WnW Blue Wants to be a Millionaire later that night which is a favorite of mine to layer because of the tiny holographic glitter sparkle it give off!



I wish I got a photo of this in the sun!

Eyes were pretty simple.  I just swept L'OREAL Infalliable eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe across the lid, blended it out with WnW Trio Sweet as Candy brown in the crease and blended that out with the cream colored shade on the browbone.  I used a brown Revlon kohl liner to line my upper lash line and lower water line and I used the Bronzed Taupe as a lower lash liner.  Mascara is a layer Revlon Grow Luscious and a layer of Rimmel Lash Accelerator.




Right before the picture I put on some Neutrogena Overnight Lip Repair which really paled out my lips.  lol 

I'm going to be "experimenting" with darker lips soon.  I've been inspired by Mercedes of Mercedes Makeup Obsession.  I do have a few what I would be considered as red as I would go but I think a true red is in my near future!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks fantastic!! Oh my god- you look so much like Aunt Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I? I like it wavy. I have to do it in 4 layers though so it takes forever. lol

    ReplyDelete